Monday, September 19, 2011

Orange County Fair

beckham has officially experienced the awesomeness that is the OC fair.
i know he doesn't say much, yet, but i'd have to say he seemed quit smitten with the experience.

the fair is always full of tasty treats. 
our all time favs being the BBQed corn & homemade potato chips.

this year, the fair moved at a slower pace than years past.
let's just say the little man has needs & we are happy to slow it down to meet them.

this year the fair was for hand holding.


baby gazing.




picture taking.



and yearly traditions of zipper riding. 
i thought for sure this could be the year that the little cage opened up and we fell out.

until next year! see you in 2012 sweet, sweet fair!

5 comments:

Erica said...

Oh I hate the zipper! Too scary for me. Did u really fall out?

Nicole said...

I love the fair...hate the rides...love the food! How fun to experience all of B's firsts!

Patti said...

Great day! GREAT day. Thank you for capturing the memories, Megs and J! Love that Baby B!

lindseyflood said...

Fun to see how your family does the fair. You know I'm a BIG fan of the OC fair. It wouldn't be summer without it.

Brooke said...

I love how you are already doing such fun family outings! Just think next year Beckham can hit up the petting zoo and maybe go on a ride :)