(photo taken at 12 weeks)
A much needed baby update!
Pregnancy Stats:How far along: 14 weeks 4 days
Size of the baby: the size of a lemon
Total Weight Gain: +9 lbs. (yes, i'm serious! thank goodness i haven't gained any weight in about three weeks...oh & i swear i know where at least 2 lbs. are!)
Gender: we have a strong feeling it will be a baby girl
Movement: Nothing yet
Sleep: i'm trying so hard to NOT sleep on my back & i have to get up about two times a night...you know to...well...pee.
What i miss: SUSHI!!!
Cravings: hmmmm...depends on the day. sushi. oh wait, i can't have that
Symptoms: congested...and a terrible charlie horse in my sleep...just wrong, wrong, wrong
Maternity Clothes: i have purchased two pairs of jeans, three sweatshirts & a jacket...i've worn the jeans a couple of times but still a bit too big!
Megan's Best Moment this Week: technically last week...visiting the doctors & seeing our little baby, that actually looks like a baby now, wiggling and moving around and around and sucking it's thumb!
Jason's Best Moment this Week: this photo
no my BUMP is not anywhere near this large. after dinner i was so full.
i said to jason "wait until my belly looks like this!" and he busted up laughing and had to get a picture!
7 comments:
Love the update :) You are looking great with your little bump. Not sleeping on my back or tummy was so hard for me, do you have a pregnancy pillow yet? It was a MUST for me. I did take up most of the bed with it so half the time Dan got the couch :(
yeah for a FUN update, thanks, you do not even look like you have gained 9 pounds girl! The last picture kills me, I'm confused, were you sticking your belly out? The pee thing twice a night never stopped for me with this pregnancy. Every night from the beginning I've been up twice! Well good thing is we get to get used to waking up through the night during our pregnancy, cause when baby comes, it continues, just for feedings and diaper changes!
It's the absolute best thing to see your little lemon in an ultrasound, moving. So Sweet~ Love you girls... (you and the little precious girl growing in your belly, can you tell I'm convinced)
I didn't know you were expecting!!!! How exciting!!! Congrats!
Yeah! Baby update! You look absolutely darling Megan! I can't wait to find out what you are having...I am thinking girl too :). Baby Cake looks beautiful in the ultra sound pic! What an amazing time!
Meg! You look amazing!!! I am so so so excited for you guys!
We are SO excited for you guys!! Pregnancy is a huge roller coaster ride with its ups and downs, but the experience is priceless.
I still have to get up in the middle of the night, but there was a period during the second trimester when I was able to sleep on through the night.
Enjoy every moment...it goes by so fast!
how did I not know you are prego? I'm so happy for you! elisabeth was a thumb sucker in the womb too, and she still is!
Post a Comment