where did that bump come from?
Pregnancy Stats:How far along: 17 weeks
Size of the baby: an onion or a grapefruit
Total Weight Gain: +12 lbs. dang it! this is way harder than i thought it would be.
Gender: well. we went to the doctor on tuesday and the doctor said "i am thinking a girl!" but, the baby was being very modest laying on his/her side hiding all the goods, so he would not confirm the sex. BOO! project "find out baby gender" take 2 on january 18th.
Movement: i think i did, i think i did! i was laying in bed on my side and felt waves move from one side to the other. little ripples almost. what a tease, i haven't felt the babe since.
Sleep: it's just not the same. i'm just not the sleeper i used to be.
What i miss: SUSHI!!! i think this will remain the same.
Cravings: seriously sushi. salad & hash browns.
Symptoms: moody & emotional. just being honest. and some nausea. cold sores! twice now. upper back pain from my ever growing front side. and the upper back pain isn't from my belly growth.
Maternity Clothes: this belly has expanded a lot in the last week, so i have a feeling those maternity jeans will soon be a full time thing.
Megan's Best Moment this Week: finally caving and buying this adorable little sweater for baby D...what can i say, the baby made me do it!
Jason's Best Moment this Week: finding out that he has a modest daughter (see gender). He's sold that it's a modest baby girl!
we hope you ALL are enjoying the holiday season! MERRY, MERRY Christmas!

8 comments:
I love, love, love Baby D, boy or girl! I also love, love, love you and Jason, Lamb! See YOU both in two days for our last hurrah in NYC; and to assist with whatever packing we can help with! Tell J to get better so we can play on your birthday! XO
Oh baby "D"... I love it! I love reading about your pregnancy updates. As far as the sleep goes Mama, get used to it, God prepares us mommies from pregnancy for the future of sleepless nights~ However, I PROMISE YOU, It is all worth it when you finally meet your little GIRL!!! Im with J~
Love you my Darling, and one more thing....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!
XOXOXOXOX
I LOVE YOU
Erica is right! You are being prepped for long sleepless nights but it is worth all of the exhaustion. There is nothing like a new sweet baby! So happy for the both of you! Exciting days to come!
You look so adorable Megs! I can't wait to see that baby bump in person.
Happy Birthday Megs!!!
Your belly so so cute :) Can't wait to see you next weekend!
xo
I am so happy for all of you!!!!!! It will be an amazing "baby" year for you, Jason and Grandmama and Grandpapa Finn!
You look so cute Megan! Dying for a baby update! I hope you were able to get a good look this week!
I know youve been busy, but can we get an update PLEASE!
Post a Comment