Thursday, April 29, 2010

Meet Leroy.

our 6 month old english bulldog. yes, i know what you are ALL thinking. we agree, we are CRAZY! but, seriously, look at his face. he stole our heart. yes, that means we have 3 dogs in a NYC apartment. for now. sebastian has not warmed up to our new little man the way we had hoped. let's just say it has been a tough few weeks of growling, barking & some serious fighting for attention. abigail has begun to open her heart to leroy but their love for each other...well...lets just say, isn't always mutual.

oh how leroy wants to be their friend. he so badly wants to be apart of the gang. we will keep you posted on the pawgress BUT to be honest...if our little guy wasn't so tall he would already be living it up in california with sofie & my parents.

initially trying to get him to budge on a leash was like moving a mack truck. 
not to mention it took us 40 mins to go 5 blocks because 
EVERYONE stopped us and wanted to know the life history of each dog.
painful.

i don't know how we manage it but we have 3 very attention hungry dogs in our house. i got to figure out where we are going wrong before we have kids!

and since his tongue is constantly out...we will leave you with this!
regardless of where this little man ends up...he will always be a special part of the finn/davis clan.
welcome leroy, to the world of spoiled-rotten-sometimes sleep in our bed-pups!

7 comments:

Jackie said...

I love Leroy's eyes and his name rocks! You are a brave woman Megan. Dogs are so sweet!

Erica said...

I love his face and so sad he's trying so hard to fit In!!! Your one big happy family

Trent and Mel said...

I think he's adorable....and hopefully, they will soon get along together! It's hard enough with one dog in an apartment, let alone 3! You guys are awesome!

lindseyflood said...

I would have melted at the sight of that face too! It's a bummer that Sabastian doesn't like him. Poor guy. I hope you can figure out what to do.

Dee said...

He's cuuuuuuute! I love English bulldogs! I'll be waiting for some updates!

Patti said...

Now, Megs, share with your blog-followin' peeps what you texted "Mimi" today.

Nicole said...

He is sooo cute! I agree dogs are great training for parenthood!