Monday, April 19, 2010

A&E in NYC

bad blog owner. baaaaaadddddd blog owner. i know, i know. i have been MIA the past few weeks. we have been busy. a little preoccupied with a little something, something. more on that later.

remember a few weeks ago when i said we had more company on its way to us. yep, i thought you might. well, andrea & evan came and we had such a great time with them. although the weather attempted to literally rain on our parade, i think we still successfully managed to pack some tasty meals & fun activities into their visit. though, we were terrible with the camera! i hate that.

we saw an awesome show on broadway, memphis! you must check it out if you can! we had the most relaxing brunch at gramercy park hotel. we devoured some tasty sliders & salads at RARE bar & grill. walked, a lot, of course! andrea & ev checked out the statue of liberty. we visited the tim burton exhibit at MOMA. and surprisingly, especially when andrea & i get together, we did very little shopping. bummer.

thank you guys for making the trip to come hang!
we love spending time with you both & can't wait for when we can do it again...soon!

8 comments:

Erica said...

Yeah for a new post and visitors. Andrea and Evan look so cute together. Love the new blog look by the way

Erica said...

Oh and so cute u added a pic with Leroy your new addition to the family

Erica said...

So what's this little something something? U can't do that to me! I may know though!!!

Patti said...

Megan, what a beautiful spot you, Jason, Andrea and Evan enjoyed brunch. I love all the foliage! Gorgeous! Too, what a great snapshot of NYC's skyline. I love the new fam snap, too, Lamb! See you soon! <3

Nicole said...

Girl....you cannot leave us faithful blog readers hanging! Haha! Love the new pics! I want to visit NY so bad after reading about all of your adventures :).

lindseyflood said...

I forgot they were coming! I'm so glad you had fun while they were there and can't wait to see you guys in a few short days =)

Dee said...

wow I love that photo in your blog title! It must be SO MUCH FUN to entertain guests in NYC!!!

Brooke said...

Sounds like a great visit!! See you soon Megs!!