Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Knot Southern California

if you are in the Southern California area keep your eyes peeled for the newest issue of The Knot Southern California. why you ask? well, you just might recognize a couple of people in there! Jason & I are a featured wedding. you can see photos of our big day & read a little more about our story.

i know what you are thinking & i would never leave you out. we know all of you don't live in southern california. i mean hello?! we don't even live in SoCal anymore. below is the front cover of the mag & our four page spread! Eek...so exciting. it is so fun to think that brides will be flipping through the pages of a magazine and just might see something that they LOVE from our wedding. it really is such a compliment to what jason & i created for our BIG day.



Enjoy!

5 comments:

Erica said...

That is SO Wonderful Megan, how exciting...

Nicole said...

How cool is that! You had such a beautiful wedding Megan!

Jackie said...

That is so cool Megan!

lindseyflood said...

What a keepsake! I totally forgot about this. I want to go and pick one up.

Brooke said...

Wow Megs, this is awesome!!!! I'm sure my sis has this issue so I'll have to check it out. It was such a treat to see you and the girls the other day!