the first night DK was here it snowed, snowed & snowed! we made the house feel festive with a fire, as we enjoyed watching the snow swirl around outside. we did head down to the river around 10pm to take in ALL the snow!







this adorable "D" ornament was a super sweet gift from Andrea, Evan & Gav.
they always give the most thoughtful gifts.
i didn't even think to buy an ornament for our first year married...
so thank you guys for doing it for us!
we made some tasty treats to chomp down on and...
fresh apple cider!
oh & the snow!! it was A.MAZ.ING!
we have been busy. trust me, we have a lot more photos of the snow & the rest of our trip! we have already taken over 500 pictures. we have a lot to pick from!
the countdown is on to Christmas!! are you ready?
5 comments:
Oh, Megs! Your home is so lovely and the treats look so decadent! I am ready! I can't wait to share in your world! <3
Your home looks beautiful, and the SNOW... how dreamy, a White Christmas! Thank you for posting this, it helps to feel not so far from you!
Love your tree!! Your new ordament is too cute!!!
How exciting to have snow!! I hope one year we can experience a white Christmas! Hope you and your family have a great Christmas!!
Oh, and I am so not ready. Tried to go shopping today with both kids and didn't get very much done. Hopefully I can finish up tomorrow. xoxo
Megan...can you come decorate my new house? You are seriously talented! Your home is just beautiful. Have a wonderful White Christmas with your hubby!
Your tree and home look so cozy and beautiful! it made me want to be there. YOur ornament is so cute too! Can't wait to see more =)
Post a Comment