basketball season is BACK!! i couldn't be more excited about it. i love basketball, not as much as jason, but still...i love to watch a game of basketball! jason & i went to the Lakers home opener on Tuesday. we scored seats in a suite which was so sweet! this is one of our favorite things to do together...but with the wedding we will have to cut back this year!


another lakers shirt! doesn't jason look like a kid in a candy store...
except these tickets cost a lot more then candy! :)

I LOVE L.A.!
4 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I would LOVE to go to a game with you guys. I've never been but have always wanted to.
How fun!! I love going to basketball games; now I have to get my husband to like the Lakers. I told him this is my one sport and team I am passing on to my kiddos. They will be Chicago sports fans for all the other sports.
Very cute picture of you and Jason!
Linds we will totally have to plan that! That would be a BLAST!!
I agree Brooke, Dan better realize Reese & Hudson are going to be rocking the purple & gold during BBall season! LOL
CUUUUUTE! I love those pictures! How cool!
Post a Comment