i miss it. i miss a real fall season. with boots. and coats. and techni-colored trees. the crunch of leaves as kids trick-o-treat on halloween. one day, hopefully soon, we will take beckham, to experience fall in all it's glory.
the undeniable urge to pick apples, sip cider & take slow paced walks in central park. it's almost as if the city holds tight to those few weeks called fall. it's a season of cherished moments because winter is ushering in. but, not before the breathtaking beauty that is fall.
i think it's safe to say, california holds the title for the other seasons.
but fall...oh fall...you belong to new york.




4 comments:
Ok, the first and third pics need to FRAMED!!! Great pics of your little man!
I am wanting that weather too! Hopefully soon it will come to us.
B is getting so big. I know I told you that last night but he looks like a different baby in these pictures. I showed Justin the picture of him on my phone last night and he said, "That's Beckham?" He is going to be ready for his first cutoff before we know it!!! Hahaha
Just like I told you yesterday, I really had hoped to visit you in NY in the fall, BUT I'd rather have you here with me in CA and listen to your beautiful descriptions of how beautiful fall is there why we sit and enjoy lunch together.
B is Sssssoooooo cute!!! Great pics, have fun practicing!!! Love ya
That is the one bummer about CA, you really don't see the seasons change. That is why I love going to chicago in the fall or winter.
Beckham is so handsome!!! Can't wait to see him again :)
Post a Comment