REWIND!
we are still hanging out in February.
this time, we are celebrating a 60th Birthday!
yep, i know it's shocking to find out
because she just looks so dang young
BUT drum roll please & a BIG HAPPY FLIPPIN' BDAY to my MAMA!
how did we ring in the B-I-G 60? in style of course.
we hit lucky strike with our game faces on.
we talked...
we ate...
we bowled...
AND we made wishes...
maybe for more time together as a family...
or maybe more time with life long friends...
whatever you wished for on your special day, mama, i hope it comes true.
my wish for you that day, and everyday, is that life continues to surround you & spoil you with people that love & care for you the way you so graciously love & care for so many!
Happy Birthday & wishing you many, many, MANY more!
4 comments:
Ah, Megs! I had such a wonderful time with my family and our friends on my birthday. Thank you for this lovely tribute. You are so gracious and generous. I love YOU!
Happy Birthday Patti!!! You are an amazing, sweet woman. I love you dearly. Looks like it was a spectacular way to spend tour special day.
Megan your mom is so cute, and yes I agree with you she does look very young! Yeah for good genes!
Sweet Megs!! Happy Birthday Patti :) I love family bowling nights!!
Post a Comment