Megan he is absolutely adorable!
I was so happy holding him yesterday afternoon! He is such a sweet baby boy and with the cutest little face ever!!!
Oh my goodness he is so sweet!!! Congrats! Just beautiful!
Congratulations you guys! He is so precious and the cutest little guy ever! Hope you are all doing well!
Megan he is so handsome!!!!! Can't wait to meet him :) xoxo
He is beautiful! Congratulations xoxo
Megs, you and Jason are amazing parents. You have an ease and naturalness in caring for Beckham. Daddy and I are so proud of you and TOTALLY head over heels in love with Beckham Patrick. A treasure and gift from God! We love you ALL so much.
Congratulations! He is soooo handsome!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Megan he is absolutely adorable!
I was so happy holding him yesterday afternoon! He is such a sweet baby boy and with the cutest little face ever!!!
Oh my goodness he is so sweet!!! Congrats! Just beautiful!
Congratulations you guys! He is so precious and the cutest little guy ever! Hope you are all doing well!
Megan he is so handsome!!!!! Can't wait to meet him :) xoxo
He is beautiful! Congratulations xoxo
Megs, you and Jason are amazing parents. You have an ease and naturalness in caring for Beckham. Daddy and I are so proud of you and TOTALLY head over heels in love with Beckham Patrick. A treasure and gift from God! We love you ALL so much.
Congratulations! He is soooo handsome!
Post a Comment