we are now officially in the 3rd trimester...house hunting and WAY behind on blogging.
which seems to be a serious theme around these parts lately.
(the belly at 28 weeks)
i realize most of you already know but i think we should get it down on paper.
WE ARE HAVING A BABY BOY!
it took jason & i about a week to change mind sets. our doctor in NYC told us he thought there was about a 70% chance that our baby cake was a baby girl.
instead it appears our baby boy is already 30% a trickster.
we are delighted to be adding this lil' mister to our family. i am completely smitten with baby boys & know i will have a blast getting my hands dirty with him. j is obviously over-the-moon with his future Lakers fan growing in my belly.
the mister was so active we saw him straight on...
from the side...
and proof the baby cake is ALL boy!
Ah...what will we call this little man of ours...after going back and forth & a coin toss to make the final decision. YES, truly, we made the final decision off a coin toss. only because we both liked two names...each liking one better than the other...we figured the easiest way was to take it to the coin.
The final decision was made and the name is...
Beckham Patrick Davis
which again...i know most of you already knew!
ah, finally. an update! happy friday...have a fantastic weekend.
we will be celebrating our TWO year anniversary this weekend!
AND a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Lindsey!
what are your plans for the weekend?
7 comments:
Thank you Megan! I loved seeing Beckham's sweet pictures. Can't wait for this little mister to come!
Yipee a BOY! Boys are AWESOME you will have an absolute blast! Congrats! I love his name too...very sweet and strong! His little profile is adorable and so are you!
You look so cute Megs!!! I can't wait for you to have a little boy, they are the BEST!!!
OHHH Happy Anniversary!!! You look adorable and I am so delighted Jonas and Beckham will be able to get their hands dirty together. I can wait to meet the little mister tricky man.
Love you
xoxoxo
Great seeing you last night
You will love a baby boy! I'm loving my little guy sooooooo much! Can't wait to see pics of little Beckham!
Yay, can't wait to shower Beckham with presents next weekend!
Hi Megan! How exciting, a little boy?! I am so happy for you. Can't wait to see his blog debut. :)
Post a Comment