Friday, March 26, 2010

Lucky.

can we rewind for a minute? i thought you might let me. can i just say i am so lucky? i mean seriously. down right. lucky. i have the most amazing girlfriends. they are simply amazing, strong, incredible and oh-so supportive. really, let's be honest, they are more than friends at this point. they are family. and guess what? yep. you guessed it. erica, kristen & lindsey came to visit!!! it was honestly, no joke, a dream come true. i just never imagined we would have the opportunity to be all together, in new york.

i was so excited that it snowed, snowed and snowed right before the girls came. the park is so amazing covered head-to-toe in snow! and really, if it isn't, the park is kinda ugly in the winter.
jason spent the weekend in california. which left us all alone! a girls weekend.
well, besides sebastian, which let's be honest, my little man is kinda girlie.
we enjoyed a dinner at serendipity.
we saw the lady. that makes 3x in 6 months for me. 
i know mom. she is you favorite NYC experience.
 
the sun was bright. and we were struggling to get a photo with ALL of our eyes open.
take ONE.
 
uh oh.
take TWO.
almost. 
take THREE.
got it. erica had to hide behind kristen! the young guy taking our pictures was SO patient. 
thanks buddy, that we will never see again! we appreciate your patience!
decisions. decisions. 
you really can't go wrong. it's all so tasty.
i realize i am a little dear in head lights here. 
dark room + flash = startled face.
a trip to the theater & time square. 
we saw the Phantom. 
it's a classic and i am glad erica was able to see one of my favs.
thank you so much girls for coming to visit me! it was such a treat. 
bitter sweet because it is so hard to say good-bye!

jason & i have been so blessed with visitors. 
speaking of visitors...i got to get busy! 
we have andrea & evan coming this weekend!

5 comments:

Patti said...

I will NEVER patronize the lady again ... you're right about my feelings on that American icon! I won't go there ... I won't I won't I won't ...

Love these pictures of four of my five favorite girls! Thanks for the fun, fun, fun post, Megs! <3

Erica said...

Love this post, I could look at the these pics over and over again. I wish I was there now having dinner with you again. I loved NY and cant wait to visit again. Yeah for Andrea and Evan coming out to see you guys, then we will see you again here in CA in a few weeks.

Jackie said...

How fun!!! You were lucky to have your four best girl friends all there at the same time! I loved all of the pictures!

lindseyflood said...

Thank you for opening your home up to all of us! The trip was something I'll never forget and I'm sooo glad that I pushed myself to go! Priceless memories =) I love the picture of the four of us in time square in front of all the Broadway signs. I want to put that one in a frame! Miss you and can't wait to see you at the wedding!

Brooke said...

Love all the pictures of you girls!! I want to come visit....maybe someday! How sweet of Jason to come to CA so you can have time with your girl. See you in a few weeks!!