we are on the final day of our trip (let's be honest, technically their trip...we live here. i'm still working on realizing that!) with DK. oh & how i don't want it to end. i know it has already REALLY ended but now us reliving it all together is going to end too. i'm just not ready. sniff. sniff.
our final day was mellow. just wandered around different parts of NY. there are so many little areas within Manhattan, you turn another corner and you have fallen into a new place.
we went over to madison square park & saw the flatiron building.
a view of the empire state building from madison square park.
walked through the union square holiday market.
union square has an amazing farmers market every weekend.
we had lunch at Johnny Rockets. all of a sudden the music was BUMPING. i mean LOUD! i jokingly said "watch the cook come out and start dancing!"
well...that's exactly what happened.
the lights started flashing & the staff started dancing!
we finished the trip with a special night at madison square garden.
danny's team was in NYC just in time for him to see them in action.
geared out to support Da Bulls!
we repped the RED for Danny.
(we couldn't go ALL the way but had to support DK!)
when we watch bball games i will at least once yell out "go LAKERS" because i forget that more teams than the Lakers play. yep, it happened. i think more than once!
the bulls made a run for it near the end of the game.
got it within 1 point.
unfortunately, they didn't pull out a victory! bummer.
thank you danny & kristen for being our FIRST visitors!
we loved having you guys & hold these memories close to our hearts.
welcome to 2010 everyone!
what are your hopes and dreams for this year?
oh by the way - it is 17 degrees right now but feels like 2!
did you hear that?!
TWO degrees. that is WRONG!
7 comments:
I love all of these updates, and I'm so happy Kristen and Danny went to visit you, it looks like you had a great time as always together. That's funny about you yelling out "Go Lakers"!
Oh and about the cold, as I told you yesterday, I would stay im by the fire and cuddle up with your honey and those cute dogs! I cant stand being in that cold of weather, I have only once, in Utah in the snow and it was COLD---
What an amazing time you guys had. I can relate with the freezing weather. Utah was only a high of 22 and a low of 4! Too cold. As I'm typing this right now, laney is pretending to talk to you. She keeps saying hello megan are you home in new york? funny!
Oh and my hopes and dreams for 2010 is organization and routine! I hope you all hold me to it! :)
So cute about Laney! Organization and a routine is a good one!!
I am loving the Chef!! That is too funny! I am also loving the tour of NY. I would love to go some day!
You guys are always welcome Nicole! Do
a girls weekend with Erica!!
Post a Comment