jason and i decided to head down to central park with the pups yesterday. a crisp, clear blue sky hung overhead, as the sun danced between the buildings. one thing you learn quickly in NY is that sun does not equal warm. it was a gorgeous day even with a slight chill in the air.
we hadn't been down to central park in a couple of weeks and we wanted to catch the last taste of those glorious fall leaves. colors that we just don't get in California. most had already tumbled to the ground but a few trees were holding tightly to those brilliant red, orange and golden leaves.
we strolled around central park for a couple of hours, playing with new settings on our camera, letting the pups smell & smell & smell until their noses should have falling off.


i love this picture of us!




jason getting fancy with the camera.
fading out the background and focusing on the ring.

the rest of our day was spent shopping, organizing and finally getting some pictures on the wall! our engagement photos are in a frame, after over a year, what a concept!


tomorrow we are heading to the airport and flying home for a WEEK to celebrate thanksgiving with all the people i am so THANKFUL for!! i am so stinking excited to see our families and friends. i miss you ALL!! and yes, i said home. home is where the heart is.
how are you enjoying the thanksgiving holiday?
7 comments:
OMG! Spectacular shots! I'm excited to join you in your world! Mostly though, you're coming home tomorrow & I can hardly keep my feet on the ground. I love you, Lamb!
Oh! Do you realize we will be there in 34 days?
What a sweet little family y'all are! Have fun in CA for Thanksgiving! Mark and I will be snuggling with our little turkey at my parent's house.
Thank you for this post, it so makes me feel that I am closer to you (not 3,000 miles away). I'm in love with the picture of you and the family in central park, you and Jason look adorable, your styles fit in so well in NY it seems, and I've never been there. Your pictures on the wall look great, im happy to see those beautiful shots Ryan got of the too of you on the wall. And I see you framed the pic of the pups, love it. Well you asked how we are enjoying the Thanksgiving season, I am so enjoying it, I light my pumpkin smelling candle every day to smell the sweet senses of fall... I am so thankful to have a beautiful loving, healthy family to share this time of year with and I also am Thankful for you as my Friend, I love you and CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU!!! Thank you Jason for flying her home for us! And of course I am just as excited to see you too Jason!
I love all the pictures!! The leaves on the tress look so beautiful. It's a shame we never get to see that.
I LOVE the way you displayed your beautful pictures! Can you come help me decorate???
I hope you had an amazing Thanksgiving with your family!! We had a very ralaxing day at my Mom's this year. I am still eating....I need to stop!!!!! xoxo
So I'm finally commenting on these amazing pictures. I'm in love with the picture of the four of you. You look beautiful in it! The park looks amazing as it always does. Can't wait to someday see it in person. That cream colored chair is so pretty in your home. And I love the way you arranged the photos on the shelves. Perfection!
And now ... there remain only 22 days until we are NYC bound!
Post a Comment