the rumors on the streets are true. jason & i have made a decision about NYC. our trip was truly a whirlwind adventure. seriously...i think i am still recovering!!everyday was jam packed with "what if" type activities. like...
jason: "what if" you worked in the bronx? hmmm...let's go see! lot's of work...i mean LOTS of work!!
megan: "what if" you worked in manhattan? hmmm...let's go see! pretty cool loft space in the garment district.
megan/jason: "what if" you lived on the 52nd floor of a high rise with floor to ceiling windows? hmmm...i would freak out daily because it scared me silly & jason would fall in love with...YES, i admit unbelivable views of everything New York...including the Statue of Liberty. but, honestly, you are not supposed to live that high. period. i hear a brownstone singing my name!
so what did we decide you ask? well, i have a feeling that most of you might already know! but, for those of you who don't...we are MOVING to NYC. so needless to say. life is...ummm. hectic.
we have a pre-planned vacation starting Friday, oh wait that's tomorrow...better get packing(aloha!), have to be out of our current place the very weekend we are back, moving in with my parents until our big move to NYC. that will hopefully happen around mid - late september. oh did i mention. we are squeezing another house hunting trip in over labor day weekend. we do need somewhere to live!
Ahhhh...breathing is good. breathing is very good.
so anyone & everyone we will be hunting down a two bedroom place over labor day weekend. why two bedrooms you ask? nope. no babies, yet! for our friends & family to come visit us and have a place to stay of course!! so, please, please, please feel free to come stay and vacation in the big apple. the more visitors i have the less homesick i will be!!
for my hub's sake...help keep me sane!! he will LOVE you forever if you come visit us! AND of course i will too!!!
7 comments:
Megan, what an exciting adventure for you! I'll miss seeing you at stuff at Lindsey's house. Good Luck with everything! My husband lived in New York for 2 years (on his mission for church) and he keeps saying we're going to go visit sometime. So maybe I'll see you over there sometime!
This is HUGE! How exciting for you guys and what an adventure! Good luck with everything!
I am so excited for you and Jason. I LOVE New York and I can not believe you get to call it home. I would love to come and visit sometime. Miss you!!
Oh, and have an amazing vacation!!
GIRL... I will be there! your in Hawaii right now for only 7 days and I miss you all ready!
So exciting Megan! Can't wait to read your blog posts from the Big Apple!
Good Luck with everything! It will be fun and exciting and something that you two will always remember. We probably won't be seeing you at many family gatherings, but that's what blogs are for! Congrats to Jason and Good Luck to you both!
I know your life has been hectic... but can I get a preview from Hawaii!!! Love you girl!
Post a Comment