so for today...you will get a taste of our honeymoon from our point a shoot camera! okay...so after uploading the pictures...i guess i got a little OCD too! the photos are now some what in order...sick, totally sick! organization just took me over!
our first dinner at sandals (mario's restaurant)

time to snorkel

me snorkeling
yummy dinner at Kimono

the chef cooking our dinner


water bike...which looks way more fun than it is!! you were right Jason! :)

us on the water bike...which lasted about 5 mins.

watch out Jason...i have a BIG steak knife!

hangin' poolside!

what up poolside pumpkin?

on the boat...about to scuba dive for my 1st time!
see all the gear on my back...heavy!! (right hand side of the boat)

see all the gear on my back...heavy!! (right hand side of the boat)

me about 25' below the surface...my knee touching the ocean floor

time to scuba

nap time

do you see all the starfish? this isn't even 1/2 of them!! the boat stopped in jumby bay for the night & there was a spot near the beach that had probably 20 starfish. AMAZING!



there was a large sand bar that extended about 30' out into the middle of the bay. if you looked from certain places it looks like you are walking on water!
jason getting creative with the camera!








4 comments:
Your wedding was so amazing!!!! I even put pictures up of the Lakers cake on my blog!!! Looks like you two had a great Honeymoon. I'm glad you guys have a blog so we can see what you are up to and keep in touch.
You are makin' my day with these frequent blogs, Lamb! You know how much I LOVE pictures! Thanks, Sweetie. Love, Mimi
Looks amazing!! Makes me want to go back. I can't wait for part two. I am so glad that you had a great time!
I love these pictures Megan, and I am anticipating part 2!!! You got some color! And poolside punkin had me laughing!
Post a Comment