Lindsey and I have been friends since the 6th grade & I cannot imagine my life without her. She is simply spectacular. She is always there to listen, encourage & offer up some amazing advice. Not to mention she is beautiful, creative (you should see the little bows she has been crafting...to die for!!), and down right incredible!!
Lindsey, I love you! I feel blessed to have you in my life. I hope today is everything you want it to be (even though Jason is stealing Justin away for the evening). Enjoy dland this morning with Laney! I am wishing you a year filled with surprises, gifts & loads of love!

Happy Birthday!!
xoxo
4 comments:
Thanks Megan! You always make me feel so good!!!
Megan, I didn't know you had a blog! I will add you to my blog list! Tomorrow you are getting married! That's so exciting! I hope your day is perfect and I can't wait to see the wedding post! Congratulations!
p.s. could there be anymore exclamations in this comment?! lol
Happy B-day Linds...
Hope you had a great birthday Lindsey!!
Post a Comment