today is a special day in the Finn family. my gorgeous, sweet, kind, amazing, smart, supportive, creative, loving, caring, splendid (i could keep this list going) mom is celebrating her birthday! Mom,
You are such an incredible woman. You constantly support, love & care for me. You work & strive daily to be a better you. Everything you touch is better because of it. Instantly, people trust, love & want to know more of you. How lucky am I to have pieces of you within me? How lucky am I to call you mom?
Today, on your birthday, my wish is for you to be spoiled & surrounded by love. The kind of love that you constantly give to others. I wish for MANY, MANY, MANY more years of long, healthy life...cause we both know I can't stand the thought of my life any other way than having you in it!
No words can even begin to explain my love for you. You are a daily blessing in my life!
I love you with all my heart!!
Happy, Happy Birthday Mom!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Patty!! You have the BEST Mom. I hope she had a great day.
happy birthday Patti... Megan, you are so sweet to write this post to your momma, I hope Julia feels the same way about me when she grows up!
she will erica!!
Post a Comment