the details have to work together with the venue, the attire, the colors, the decor & the food. this is where my head starts to spin...
i see so many pictures where brides pull it off...which makes me hopeful! BUT, the other little item that makes my heart beat a little faster, is every time i contact a potential new vendor and they reply "oh vibiana, i have been DYING to work there & you work at Classic...it's just going to be amazing..."
fingers crossed they are all right! here are some wedding inspiration boards i have found that prove...it is all in the Details!
LOVE how each detail makes the last that much better!it just all works from every aspect & that color combination is stunning!
Both of these boards just make my heart flutter with pure delight!
inspiration boards courtesy of snippet & ink
inspiration boards courtesy of snippet & ink
ah...back to getting all my details to line up in a row!

5 comments:
Your wedding is going to be amazing; no pressure! You can go crazy with all the details. Towards the end of my planning I remember thinking how much more I wanted to do. I had to STOP and relax because I knew that all the important things were taken care of, and the rest were an added bonus. Can't wait for you day!
thanks brooke!! i loved getting to see pictures from your wedding...so elegant!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the light blue and red wedding! Oh if I were to do it again those would be my colors for sure! Those colors make me happy. =)
Oh yeah, don't you worry the wedding is going to be perfect down to each and every detail. you have never proven other wise!
i know lindsey! that light blue & red combo is so HOT! Love, love, love it too!! You could always do Laney's 2nd bday in those colors! :)
Another hot combo i saw was navy, hot pink & white!
You can't go wrong with ANY of those combos Megan! Gorgeous! I'm so excited for you. Stress over all the details now, but when the day comes, I wish for you to be able to RELAX and just ENJOY! It goes by sooooo fast! Hard to be in the moment under stress you know? But yeah, you should be doing everything now to make it perfectly YOU, even the finest details! I love it when every detail has special meaning.
Post a Comment